Roletalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to roleplay as personified places with other fellow Hetalia fans. Art is encouraged to be shared, and will help starting roleplayers

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tech Admin Reporting

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Papa Sweden
Tech Admin
Tech Admin
Papa Sweden

Tech Admin Reporting  Empty
PostSubject: Tech Admin Reporting    Tech Admin Reporting  Empty08/08/18, 12:03 am

Hewwo.
Hej there, I am Chris, Ber, Ryu or Swe whatever you wanna call me. I'm (almost) 21, working as an assistant online shopping manager and fill in cashier supervisor at a supermarket. I live in Michigan and I'm in charge of the behind the scenes aspects of the forum. The site looks the way it does thanks to me, aside from the forum categories, Rose set those up before I got my hands on the site. :p Otherwise in the Hetalia fandom I also manage the official SuNor week blog on tumblr and the SuNor Discord, not to mention the HetaliaNationsUnite dA group. ;3c

I'm going to school to be a diplomat. My personal interests include, Hetalia, my Little Pony, Lion Guard, Tomb Raider, The Arcana, Overwatch and playing Fortnite with my lil bro. I do art and stuff, I like to cosplay but i'm not great at it.

My DeviantART

Here is a picture of me cosplaying as Turkey:
Back to top Go down

Tech Admin Reporting
Page 1 of 1